Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Post the First

So this is a story of sauciness. And a girl. But that goes without saying.

My name is Eevie. Short for Evelyn and Everything and Any-Witch. I am a Pagan young lady, fond of long walks on far away beaches and the scent of fallen apples on a hazy October morning. I'm probably what you would expect. And then... not so much. I'm admittedly fluffy in that I think every moment has magick, and sweet Goddess, we should all probably be paying attention. I'm also passionate. I have an artistic temperament. Do not get between me and my cappuccinos.

On the other hand, this blog really isn't about me. I may be Any-Witch, but I'm not Every-Witch. No, the posts, entries and general musings that shall be written here are FOR the Every-Witch. I'm going to talk about magick, the Goddess, trees and seeds and fluffy kittens. The entire world relates to our religion, and I'm going to talk about how it relates. Imagine me as a curly-haired little girl, playing with triangle blocks, fitting them into triangle holes. I was always pretty good at shapes.

Please stay awhile, sit a spell and enjoy the tea~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home